Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prancing Sweater Guy
"Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing... layout, processes, and procedures" #TomPeters

As much as I dislike Tom (Prancing Sweater Guy) Peters, it's a good quote.  Actually I think I said that. 

Have you delighted your customer today?  Yeah, he's the guy that came up with that quote.
(08-31-2015, 07:25 PM)admin Wrote: "Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing... layout, processes, and procedures" #TomPeters

As much as I dislike Tom (Prancing Sweater Guy) Peters, it's a good quote.  Actually I think I said that. 

Have you delighted your customer today?  Yeah, he's the guy that came up with that quote.

Today I delighted my customer.   I have been working on this problem for a few days now and finally gave something that was fit for this customers needs.   This quote was perfect for me.   Thank you.
This is a great quote for anyone being in this industry, BPM is complex process. So taking care of this can help individual plus team both.
(02-29-2016, 10:36 AM)JamesTAsaro Wrote: This is a great quote for anyone being in this industry, BPM is complex process. So taking care of this can help individual plus team both.

It's taken 30 plus years but I am warming up to Tom Peters. 

He is the top click getter here on QualityRecord.com and our sister site http://dailyread.biz