Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would not
Would have like to seen this years ago.  Never felt the standard represented any kind of flow.  Glad to the re-ordering.
Yes, a renumbering is required so our customers and their auditors can associate the "new" standard with our quality manual. Not looking forward to it, (and we are not adopting 2015), but the numbers must coincide anyway.
ill be renumbering, reordering, reshuffling, and probably adding glitter. (the glitter is the selling point). At this point im not really sure what I am going to do, I have some thoughts, but definitely will be extremely minimal.
(08-18-2015, 12:37 PM)Kevowatts Wrote: ill be renumbering, reordering, reshuffling, and probably adding glitter. (the glitter is the selling point). At this point im not really sure what I am going to do, I have some thoughts, but definitely will be extremely minimal.

Per 7.1.4 are you going to be emotionally supportive and reduce burnout ?  
Lol.  Maybe they should added that is targeted to the QA staff!
Please do not. The standard also says that you do not have to.
Simply map your process to the standard requirements .....
Smile
Somashekar.
INDIA
(08-19-2015, 07:50 AM)somashekar Wrote: Please do not. The standard also says that you do not have to.
Simply map your process to the standard requirements .....

Not much choice here, our customers (major state/municipal players) require it for their desk audits.
add the glitter, customers love glitter.
I will be renumbering my (now not required) Quality Manual......then updating my cross-reference "ladder" annex to guide the auditor to where we demonstrate compliance.  Our Tier 2/3/4 documents have their own number system, so I will simply list the 10 clauses and cross reference to the various levels of compliant documentation.  Of course, the updated QM will be updated with all the new verbage.  Honestly, our facility staff and employees never refer to the Tier 1 QM.  They've used the current procedural format for some time and it would be needless confusion to renumber EVERYTHING.  Surely, a few procedures will be updated and retrained to comply with the new Standard, but I will try to make this ordeal more seamless to the workforce.  We're still feeling the impact of the change from the 20 clause format!  Cool